The moment you decide to fabricate your new WordPress site, the first step is to choose a WordPress Theme that empowers you to accomplish your business goals with utmost ease and efficiency.
There are unending numbers of free or premium themes accessible that can befuddle you straight away.
That is why we thought to come up with this post to help you choose a WordPress theme that is the best fit for your blog. So, first, let us understand what feature you should expect from your theme –
Features that you need to consider while choosing a WordPress Theme
1. Responsive Design
- This is one of the most important highlights that is inevitable for the sites, and you need to ensure that your theme is responsive to make your site compatible with all the devices
- In today’s era of Smartphone and Mobile Devices, clients are changing gadgets from PC to Smartphone & tablets, and responsive WordPress themes can offer the needed device compatibility to your site
- WordPress lets you find WordPress themes that offer the required responsiveness with the utmost ease. You can even use a free mobile-friendly testing tool of Google to check whether your theme is device friendly or not
2. Website Loading Speed
- Site speed is again a significant factor you need to pay attention to while finalizing your WordPress theme
- People never enjoy a site that takes too much time to load and generally, site visitors anticipate loading time of 3 seconds as a good time to stay on a site
- That is the reason you ought to make sure good loading speed of your theme, so your well-designed site does not lag in the competition just because of its loading speed.
3. Browser Compatibility
- Next thing that you need to ensure while finalizing WordPress Themes is Browser compatibility of your theme. Your site users can browse your site on different browsers, and that is why your site must be top-notch on all the browsers
- Therefore you should attempt a straightforward test by checking your theme on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and Firefox sorts of browsers to check the browser compatibility
4. SEO Friendly
- Ranking of your site in SERPs is the most important factor for which all the online businesses spend a considerable amount of money. SEO friendly WordPress themes can do this for you in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Choosing an SEO friendly theme can help you ensure good Search Engine Ranking for your site
5. Simple Customizations
- This feature is significant in having the ability to customize your WordPress site as per your specific needs
- If your theme is customizable, you can conveniently make various designs with no information on CSS or coding
- Customizable WordPress themes offer you the capacity to do everything from actualizing the WordPress REST API to effortlessly changing your source code based upon your custom needs
6. Client Support
- Most of the premium WordPress themes already offer this feature, and you can get a forum, call center, mail or tutorial support
- With free themes, it is quite rare that you get the answers for your doubts, excepting a few that offer email support. So, opting for a theme that provides you the needed support will always help you have the site of your choice
7. Plugin Support
- The ability to appreciate all kinds of Functionality is the reason behind the popularity of WordPress sites and Plugin are the tools that offer these abilities to WordPress sites
- So, you need to choose a WordPress theme that supports all types of WordPress Plugins or support those plugins that ensure the functionality you expect from your site
8. Interactive and Uncomplicated Design
Having easy to understand design on a site lets your site visitors make the most of their visits to your WordPress site and selection of the right theme can ensure this.
You can easily find numerous themes that accompany appealing styles, colors and feature sets that might be valuable, yet at last, it is essential to offer an interactive and uncluttered experience to your visitors
9. Updates and Security
- Your WordPress theme must get updated as per the new WordPress updates
- A theme that gets updated with new Security updates is significant in avoiding all kinds of security risks for your site
10. Go through the Reviews
- Going through reviews of WordPress themes is one of the decent methods to evaluate the quality and performance of any WP theme
- Reviews help you understand the experience of theme users that is a prudent practice that assists you to understand the issues and features of different themes
After paying attention to aforestated tips, the next thing that you need to understand is the differences between Free & Paid (Premium) WordPress themes, as this will guide you make the right choice-
Free Vs. Premium WordPress Themes
Free WordPress Themes
- They have basic designs, and you do not need to pay anything for them. But, they offer limited choices and functionalities to roll out an enhancement to the look and performance of your site
- You may not get any update or support when you opt free WordPress themes. You may also find a theme that is not adeptly coded, plus, you may also face some security issues
Paid/Premium WordPress Themes
- Paid themes are of high quality, and they let you have top-quality sites for your business. With paid themes, you can easily get the kind of functionality that you expect from your site
- Premium themes are sold by companies and not by any individual, so you will also get customized support and updates as per your needs. Great customization alternatives will also be at your disposal. So, with paid themes, you will be getting the site that is well powered to offer all kinds of Search Engine & User-Friendly features that you long for
Which one should you use – Free or Paid WordPress Theme?
In case you are not serious about your site, or just creating a site for some leisure activities, choosing free themes can be useful, but if you are creating a business website, it is inevitable to choose paid themes.
Premium or paid themes can efficiently and effectively optimize your brand and help you generate good revenues.
Now the time has come to dive deep into the places where you can find the best WordPress Themes. Luckily, there are heaps of companies to look over amid your quest to find the right theme for your site.
In this post, we are going to talk about some of the best companies that offer premium WordPress Themes to you. They offer personalized support and best-suited themes to you as per your needs and convenience.
So, without any further ado, let us dive deep-
Best Companies to buy WordPress Themes
- This one is amongst the most prominent players of WordPress Themes, and they are immaculate for discovering a theme that accommodates your site
- You can use their services to find out 1000s of paid WordPress themes and site template that also comprise Bootstrap templates that are responsive and serve multi-purpose
2) Elegant Themes
- You can find top-notch visual drag and drop WordPress themes from Elegant Themes that will for sure empower your WordPress site with great features
- The company lets you buy 87 amazing themes for the price of one that also incorporates Divi, that is a dominant theme and top-rated visual page builder.
- This one is well known for its Genesis Framework, and it is highly rated by industry leaders and bloggers around the world
- Its Genesis Framework is safe, SEO Compatible, super quick, extraordinary in performance, and just delightful. You can opt for StudioPress if you want to make an amazing and powerful WordPress website
- These are some of the top-notch WordPress themes in the market that offer great choices when it comes to e-Commerce, BuddyPress, LandingPages, Photography, etc
- This is the only themes marketplace that is recommended on WordPress.org
Now, the time has come to wrap up our discussion about WordPress Themes.
We hope aforestated tips will help you choose the right WordPress theme for your blog.
In case you face any problem while finalizing WordPress theme for your blog, or having any doubts in creating a WordPress blog for you, share your queries with us, and our team will guide you in the most personalized way possible.
Cheers to Learning!