At Marketing91, our primary goal is to provide valuable information and insights for marketers. To achieve this, we have a comprehensive editorial policy in place that drives our content creation process. The process of content creation goes through several stages which include
- Making good images
The above process makes our articles informative, accurate, and engaging. We will go into more detail for each step in this editorial policy.
1. Research Process
Good research is the foundation of our articles. Hence, we have a solid research process in place that is systematic in its approach to creating fresh and engaging articles.
- Identify the topic: We first identify the right topic for our readers. Generally, we cover the topics on one specific macro category (For example – Branding). Once our category is final, we write on all the specific topics within that category so that our users have complete information at their disposal.
- Secondary Research: We collect information from a lot of credible sources. We go through company balance sheets, financial information, marketing information, academic journals, industry publications, and various other curated resources to ensure that the information we are collecting is accurate and up to date.
2. Writing Process
Good writing is as important as good research because it is important to present our ideas in the correct way. We create high-quality, informative, and helpful content by following these steps.
- Outline Creation: Once we are done with secondary research, we create an outline for the topic that we are going to write on. Give it a logical structure. The outline helps us expand the topic right from the basics to the various important points that we may have to cover
- Writing the article: The Marketing91 Team does all the topic research and secondary research and the articles are majorly written by Hitesh Bhasin, who is the CEO of Marketing91. Due to his experience and expertise in the world of marketing, he also adds many examples and case studies of his own which may help readers to get real-world data on various topics.
- Editing: Once the draft has been done, the article is Edited by the Marketing91 Content team who checks for grammatical errors, typos, and other mistakes.
3. Fact-Checking Process
Every company keeps updating its records year after year and we realize that our readers want the latest data thereby ensuring the accuracy and trustworthiness of the articles. Hence, our editing team has a dedicated fact-checking process in place.
- Verifying the sources: We only use credible sources and we ensure that our data is cross-checked with multiple reliable sources.
- Fact-Checking: Whenever we are citing financial information, we refer to company balance sheets and financial statements to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Review: The Marketing91 content team then reviews the complete article and ensures that the facts and sources are correctly mentioned.
Thus, Our Editorial policy ensures that all our readers receive high-quality, accurate, and informative content from us. Both, Hitesh Bhasin and the Marketing91 content team ensure that the highest quality articles are delivered to you and a systematic approach is followed from research, writing, editing and finally fact-checking.
Marketing91 wants to become the number one Marketing site on the internet and the most trusted source of information when it comes to marketing.