Hospital is the establishment that most of the people put their faith in. It is that place that everyone rushes to in times of need, in the worst and even sometimes the best of conditions. Accidents, deliveries or even to get some minimal health issue fixed, people rely upon and rush to the hospitals.
Apollo Hospitals are one of those establishments which have been around for a number of years, serving mankind with the best of its services. Whatever the reason, Apollo Hospitals have services for every single one of the issues. Specialisations in each department and the whirl of qualified doctors are providing with the very best services to enhance one’s health risks.
Table of Contents
Strengths in the SWOT analysis of Apollo Hospitals
Strengths of any organization encounter and accumulatively account for the positive aspects of any brand. This is exactly what the case with the Apollo Hospitals is as well. It accounts for a number of strengths that makes it one of the most favorable hospitals around the country. The following are the strengths of Apollo Hospitals:
- Present in all the major cities – one of the best aspects of this hospital is its availability across all the major cities across India. This ensures to make it easier for people to avail the services from anywhere they are located in. This makes it a lot easier to avail any of the services, even during the times of emergency because of the easy availability of the hospitals across the various cities.
- Highly qualified and experienced doctors – the doctors and facilities are what make a hospital good. This is something that is readily available in Apollo Hospitals. Every single appointed doctor is highly qualified with impeccable experience which ensures that you are in good hands and not just callous ones. This is what segregates this hospital from the sea of other hospitals.
- Big brand name – the brand name of Apollo Hospitals is yet another thing that sets it apart from the other hospitals. The brand name has been the result of years of hard work and dedication put behind the same.
- Amazing services – prompt services in Apollo Hospitals is another positive aspect of it. It has a dedicated emergency section which tends to severe and most important cases. Not just that, it even has separate sections for all the different aspects including renal, cardio and even the gynecology and cancer departments.
Weaknesses in the SWOT analysis of Apollo Hospitals
Weaknesses in an organization account for the downside in a brand’s works and services. There might not be many downsides when it comes to Apollo Hospitals, but there are some. Some of the weaknesses of Apollo Hospitals include:
- High costs – this is one of the downsides that have been around since the beginning. Even with the world-class services that they provide, they charge a hefty amount of money which is not always affordable by the common people. This is why this hospital is not always the first option for the ordinary people, even with the kind of services that they provide.
- Lack of it in suburban areas – the hospital is mainly found around the main cities and not built around the suburban areas. This is why many patients fail to avail the services of the hospital if they are from a remote of the suburban area.
Opportunities in the SWOT analysis of Apollo Hospitals
Opportunities classify as the sectors in the market where they can expand and spread their name in. It accounts for the main sectors where the brand can grow and proliferate. The opportunities that can be cited for the Apollo Hospitals include:
- Increased costs of healthcare in western countries – even with the increased costs in Apollo Hospitals, it is a lot lesser than what you would normally pay for in the western countries. This is exactly one of the reasons for the rising opportunities that this hospital has over its contemporaries.
- Underdeveloped healthcare availability – India is that third world country that is evolving in terms of hospitals and healthcare. This is definitely one of the main reasons which account for positive opportunities for the Apollo Hospitals. The lesser amount of developed healthcare service providers around the country pose as one of the best opportunities for this hospital.
Threats in the SWOT analysis of Apollo Hospitals
The threats account for the obstacles along the path of success for the brand. The threats that are expected to be experienced by the Apollo Hospitals include:
- Newer evolving hospitals – with the advancing technology and newer medical interventions, several hospitals are evolving with their services as well. This is one of the primary threats that the Apollo Hospitals might encounter in the coming future. Newer technologies are being added and most of the high-end hospitals are incorporating the same into their services to be able to successfully serve people with their added and advanced services. This is one of those threats that this establishment might face along the way but with the amount of brand trust that it has built surrounding it, it is going to be hard to deter it from its place.
Liked this post? Check out the complete series on SWOT