Goldman Sachs is an American based multinational investment banking and securities firm. It was founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman. It is headquartered in New York with the offices in different centres. It is a systematic and organised banking and financial institutions providing qualified services to corporate, government and individuals. The company was listed in New York exchange in the year 1896. For the first time in history, in the year 1999, Goldman entered into the realms of public offering with its own IPO.
With the urban development of financial needs and advice, there are leading bank institutions established internationally aiding the diversified culture of banks that leads to tough competition for Goldman Sachs. Here are few of the competitors:
- Morgan Stanley, an American-based financial service Headquartered in Morgan Stanley.
- UBS, it is a global financial company headquartered in Basil, Switzerland.
- Credit Suisse, a Swiss financial company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Barclays, a wealth investment and final assistance company headquartered in London.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a multinational company of finance headquartered in New York.
Product in the marketing mix of Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is a one-stop banking solution for corporate, Organization, Financial institutions, Government and individuals. It works under the broad segments of Investment banking, Institutional client services, Investing and lending and investment management, which provides diversified services to the different clients.
- Investment banking includes advisory services of financial structuring, real estates and acquisitions and mergers, and equity and debt underwriting.
- Trading and principal investments include Commodities exchange, currency exchange, Bank Loans, equities etc.
- Securities and assets services of Bank are broadly providing with the services like security trade, Brokerage, assets management to corporations and individuals.
- Research services of the bank widely deal with the substantial advice in the field of commodities, currencies and investments.
- Engineering the need of the international markets Goldman provides solution services and training programs to the fresher and interns.
Place in the marketing mix of Goldman Sachs
It is headquartered in Manhattan, New York with the global branches in different nations. The global presence of Bank has somehow affected the growth of the bank. Traversing through the anti-U.S. policies Goldman looks for the greater opportunities in the European market that will lead to increased business generation for a bank. Focusing on the Asian continent Bank is concentrating on the corporate structuring and assets management to have fruitful returns. Across, the globe Goldman Sachs is aiding the women entrepreneur to develop a strong business foundation for them which hints at the social impact image of the bank.
Price in the marketing mix of Goldman Sachs
To generate the positive revenue for the bank, the medium of stabilised long return earnings and equities are focused. Well, with the multitude of services and advisory works bank approaches towards the economical and premium pricing policy to generate revenue. The 2008 slow down was a good lesson for the bank giving them the insight to work on the policy of investment banking, asset management and securities in the international market. Strategically, the pricing policy of bank focuses on the market phenomenon to drive revenue and to fix to price for policies, research and advice.
Promotions in the marketing mix of Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs has resorted much to the digital marketing scheme. Almost 90% of its marketing activities are completely digital based. The major strategy plan by Goldman Sachs is the tie up with the local media houses with the narrative advertisement policy. Through, the use of social media platforms like Google+, LinkedIn, youtube, and twitter etc. they are trying to make a global outreach to the targeted set of consumers.
Social media promotion mix is one of the recent adaptions to the Goldman Sachs but with time they are looking forward to strengthening the aspect. Every year through the business committee reports the development and growth are analysed for a future cause of action. To add value to the services highly qualified and experienced professionals are added to the team.