Hilton group of hotels which was established back in 1919 by Conrad Hilton. It provides customers an enhanced customer experience at their premises. It provides high-quality services such as spa, gym, sauna and many more. It has won awards at the global level for the quality of service provided to the guests.
Table of Contents
Strengths in the SWOT analysis of Hilton Group
This helps in understanding the core areas of the business where it beats the competition and have the competitive advantage in the market. Strengths are generally the core competency of the business.
- Brand acknowledgment– The brand recognition is high in the market owing to the presence in so many countries across the globe which has established a positive perception about the brand in the minds of the customers
- Interesting administrations and items quality– The management held by Hilton group is world class that keeps on bringing innovative ideas to attract the customers and also retain the existing customers
- Development organizes in Asian Continent– The business has started to develop and create market in the Asian regions which has helped the business foundation to get even stronger with increasing revenues and customer base.
- Solid provider’s relationship– The customer relationship is extensively executed by the group where they record the preferences of each and every customer and every time deliver the same set of preferences to the respective customers on their visit. This has helped the brand establish an emotional bonding with the customers.
Weakness in the SWOT analysis of Hilton Group
This is the pain area of the organization where it does not have the resources or skills. Business has to work upon these areas so that they are not left behind from the competition. Though there will be some or the other weakness but it should not be an area which takes the business pout of the market
- Not much-developed network – Not having enough number of inn networks in Europe and N. America to contend with different lavish five-star inns working there.
- Higher Dependency of Proprietors – Hilton is dependent on other inn proprietors organizations since it doesn’t claim the greater part of its lodging networks
- Issues in China – One of the issues that Hilton’s lodgings in China face is the way that cutting edges workers are awkward in deciding. Chinese representatives are reliant on operational rules
Opportunities in the SWOT analysis of Hilton Group
This helps in understanding what other things a business can do with the current skills and resources. It helps the business to know the areas where it can expand and take a lead in order to diversify the business and expand the customer base
- Australian Market can be one of the interesting markets to explore – Its market situating in Australia; since Australia has turned into the world’s one of the biggest economy and a standout amongst the most appealing goal to the extent tourism is concerned
- Relationship Management – Preparing program offices to plan first-line representatives to all the more adequately use basic leadership specialist. This will help in better customer relationship and will enable the organization to better understand the customers and innovate in alignment to their needs.
- The Games Events across world expanded Hilton’s deals – The games happening in different parts of the world and collaboration with the right partner will help the business to establish good grounds in the market and increased customer base.
- Procurement of neighborhood inns– Acquiring local hotel groups and chain will help to eradicate the local competition and gain the ready customer base.
Threats in the SWOT analysis of Hilton Group
This analysis help in understanding what are the areas which can impact the business in future or right away. So business has to prepare itself to handle the threats in the market landscape. Competition or increasing number of players in the market with same value proposition is a threat to business as it directly lowers down the customer base and revenue.
- Exceptional rivalry– Competition is very high in the market and hence it poses a big challenge to the business in terms of revenue and customer base growth.
- New Entrants – Nearby Hotels are thinking about shaping organizations together with global brands to oversee and work the business.
- Increasing Salaries -Weight on compensation (venturing into high-wage economies) has led problems with the employee satisfaction and engagement in the work. This has resulted in increasing employee churn which further adds to the cost of hiring and training the new staff.
Liked this post? Check out the complete series on SWOT