About Apollo Hospitals
- Type: Multinational healthcare group
- Industry: Healthcare
- Founded: 1983
- Founder: Prathap C. Reddy
- Headquarters: Chennai, India
- Area served: India
- Key people: Prathap C. Reddy (Chairman) and Sangita Reddy (CEO)
- Number of employees: 75,000
Product: Apollo hospital provides quality healthcare services with more than 53 branches across the country. Prominently Apollo is known best for heart problems and Knee and Hip replacement surgeries besides other major ailments. The specialities include – Heart, Orthopedics, Spine, Cancer Care, Gastroenterology, Neurosciences, Nephrology & Urology Critical Care.
Price: The hospital is priced premium and it can afford to do the same because of its positioning and its assurance as well as the reliability on the brand of Apollo hospitals. Along with it, it also helps that there are so many locations and specialities in Apollo hospitals. Thus a patient is reassured of his well being.
Place: Apollo Hospitals has around 8500 beds across 53 hospitals in India and overseas. It is located in 15 different places across India which include Ahmedabad, Aragonda, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kakinata, Kolkata, Madurai, Mauritius, Mysore Noida.
Promotions: Apollo promotes itself through the Community Initiatives viz
- SACH – Save a Childs Heart
- CURE – Extends preventive as well as rehabilitative cancer treatment to the economically backward.
- SAHI – Society to Aid the Hearing Impaired
- DISHA – Distance Health care Advancement Project
People: Currently engages more than 19,000 doctors, nurses, paramedics, clinical staff and management professionals to manage over 8500 beds across 53 hospitals in India and abroad. Along with this Apollo Hospitals has several courses along with research facilities to facilitate innovation.
- The largest achievement of the Apollo Group has been to take quality health care to across the length and breadth of India. This operation in itself involves very established procedures and documentation.
- It has been a major player in scripting the medical landscape of the nation. This is primarily because the group has continuously been at the helm of several game-changing innovations in Indian health care.
- Apollo hospitals is NABH, NABL accrediated and also has ISO 9002 award.
- Apollo Hospital has been know for its quality health care services, at much affordable price.
- Provides services for all ailments & diseases, assuring the healthy recovery with quality care from the staff.
- Apollo Hospitals conducts a rigorous site survey process as well to take care of various parameters in all their hospitals.
Also, Read Service Marketing Mix
Liked this post? Check out the complete series on Marketing Mix