Fujifilm Holdings Corporation is commonly referred to as Fuji or Fujifilm. It is a public company of Japanese origins. It is associated with the electronic industry and deals in imaging and photography. Fujifilm was founded in the year 1934 and presently has a global presence. Some of its important competitors are as follows-
- Type: Multinational conglomerate
- Industry: Photography, optics
- Founded: 20 June 1934
- Founder: Shoichi Sakurai
- Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
- Area served: Worldwide
- Key people: Tadahito Yamamoto (Chairman) and Shigehiro Ito (CEO)
- Number of employees: 77,000
Table of Contents
Product in the Marketing Mix Of Fujifilm :
Fujifilm is an electronic giant specialising in photographic services, equipment, materials and digital imaging. The company uses progressive technology for improving and nurturing environmental sustainability. It has a diverse range of innovative services and products that are segregated in two divisions-
- Digital Cameras- It has an award-winning and diversified product range to suit enthusiasts and pros like X-T2 and X- Pro2
- Instant Photo-System helps in seeing the printed results at once
- Cameras and Films – Enhanced quality of films have won allegiance of creative photographers as it makes variety of reversal and negative films
- Supplies – Has a full supply range along with providing qualitative paper for excellent results
- Binoculars – It offers a varied product line providing reliability and maximum performance and includes large binoculars, image-stabilizing binoculars, marine binoculars with vital features like durability, lightweight and waterproof and compact binoculars that are portable
- Optical Devices- It is able to meet customer needs through aspherical-plastic-lens fabrication, lens grinding and aspherical-glass-lens fabrication
- Products related to Motion Pictures- It caters to the needs of cinematographers, technicians and post-production facilities by providing color-management solutions
- Photofinishing Products- Beautiful prints are provided through the usage of eco-friendly technology and elite image-intelligence.
- Graphic Systems- It offers convenient and reliable solutions to graphics professionals for raising standards of quality and productivity
- Medical Systems – Fujifilm provides healthcare facilities information systems and diagnostic imaging. Its products are made with help of latest technology and are clinically proven so that professionals can work more professionally
Place in the Marketing Mix Of Fujifilm :
Fujifilm is a multinational corporation that has a widespread geographic presence in global market. Its headquarters base is in Tokyo, Japan. Fujifilm has spread its international presence to innumerable places and some of them are United States and Canada in North America, Argentina, Brazil, Peru in Latin America, Denmark, France, Greece, Germany, Spain, Russia in Europe, Australia, India, Malaysia, Japan, Pakistan in Asia Pacific and Egypt, Iran, Oman, Syria in Africa and Middle-eastern region.
The company has a robust and efficient managing structure together with a far-reaching distribution network to provide better and effective results. Its extensive infrastructure includes manufacturing plants, developments centres and a loyal list of suppliers that has a reach to its customers through various outlets like retail chains of consumer electronic items, film studio, showrooms, hypermarkets and supermarkets. Fujifilm also has several advanced research and development facilities to offer best products to consumers.
Price in the Marketing Mix Of Fujifilm :
Fujifilm has captured a huge market share because of its excellent product quality and its value-based pricing system. The company endeavours to provide perceived value that exceeds expectations of customers. Fujifilm has tried to maintain an important balance between innovative products and actual value. Its policy of mass production has helped the brand in reducing costs and hence helped in adopting reasonable pricing policy so that the items look pocket-friendly and affordable to its customers.
Promotions in the Marketing Mix Of Fujifilm :
Fujifilm is an international company that has won several awards for its high-quality products. One of its products X-Pro 1 was the recipient of “”European Professional Compact System Camera 2012-2013” Award. Promotion is an integral part of any organisation and Fujifilm as an international brand is not an exception. It has set up several marketing strategies to create positive brand awareness and increase its product visibility in the consumer market.
Brand believes in in-store promotions through various outlets. It has also taken help of print media and its products are advertised through magazines and newspapers. Social media has become an important advertisement tool of Fujifilm and its official website helps it in providing related information and maintaining direct contact with its customers.
Liked this post? Check out the complete series on Marketing Mix