Elle 18 has projected itself as a trendy and funky brand whose products have youthful and bright colours along with vibrant shades. The company has targeted young girls as its potential customers. The brand has been successful in gaining the attention of its customers because of stylish and contemporary products that are affordable to its target audience. Its competitors are as follows-
Product in the Marketing Mix of Elle 18 :
Elle 18 products are enriched with the moisturising tendency and a goodness of almonds, rose water, jojoba oil and cocoa butter. It offers various shades to complement any look or outfit and some of its products are as follows-
- Elle 18 Colorburst Lipstick- It is small sized and easy to fit and carry anywhere. Comes with a moisturising quality and is easy in usage. Product is enriched with cocoa butter and Jojoba oil and is available in twenty-five cool shades
- Elle 18 Smoothies Lip Gloss- It comes in user-friendly and pretty packaging with non-gritty shimmer and moisturising effect. The gloss is available in fruit flavours that include Strawberry Blast, Vanilla Heat, Peach Afterglow, Melon Flame, Burnt Choco and Berry Bomb.
- Elle 18 Kajal- It is one of the most common products in every girl’s make-up kit. Elle 18 Kajal is available in stick form and is convenient to carry around and to use. It is lustrous black in colour and has a long-lasting staying power. Almond oil content helps in acting as nourishment for roots of lashes.
- Elle 18 Nail Pops- It is a funky nail polish with unique packaging and a very good brush for best application. Nail Pops are available in bold and vibrant colours with forty-eight shade options like nudes to pinks and reds and yellow to a variety of blues.
- Elle 18 Eye Sparklers- It is a multi-functional item and is used in various capacities like base eyeshadow, eyeshadow and eyeliner. It is creamy in texture and makes blending look effortless. Sparkler pencils are thick with matt-finish and are available in various shades like Silver Spark, Purple Pataki, Green Grenade, Blue Blast and Grey Gun Powder.
- Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner- It is jet black and is prepared with rose water. Its best feature is that it is water-resistant.
Place in the Marketing Mix of Elle 18 :
Elle 18 is a strong brand of Indian origin and its reach has spread to most of the parts of the country. The brand is equipped with well-spread units of manufacturing and an integrated supply chain that helps in the quick and easy availability of products in the consumer market. Elle 18 has the backing of its parent company and hence utilises its vast distribution network to its advantage. The brand uses an unconventional system of distribution and its products are easily available at salons, beauty parlours, convenient stores, discount stores, supermarkets, shopping malls and hypermarket.
Price in the Marketing Mix of Elle 18 :
Elle 18 has young and college going girls as its customers who are budget conscious users. Hence company has decided to adopt a reasonable pricing policy that is economical and affordable. Prices are kept at reasonable levels so that its customers can easily purchase it without any hesitation. The brand has put its onus on large volume sales because of economic prices as youngsters are more focussed on experimenting and tend to buy various products at a time to know about their suitability.
Promotion in the Marketing Mix of Elle 18 :
Elle 18 is the choice of Modern India as today’s girls want products that show the vibrant and young look to its maximum advantage. The brand has gone with this funky mindset to create a promotional policy that creates a definite style statement. It has paid special attention to its packaging as products are available in cool and attractive bottle-shaped and intense colours that are rich and sparkling.
Its commercials are a mirror image of its products can be seen on television, radio, newspapers, magazines and hoardings. The brand has also taken help of social sites for promotions through platforms like YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. Actor Anushka Sharma has been roped in as its brand ambassador.