Cello Pens have been in the market since the beginning of time. There is no person in the country that is not aware of the brand and the stationeries that come along with it. Cello Pens have been every kid’s first preference, be it for the gel or even for the ballpoint pens.
The possibilities are endless. The company has been insistent with their quality and that is something that hasn’t experienced any kind of degradation since the very first day of its launch. There’s an option for every person. The choices are endless and diverse. Not only are they sleek and beautifully designed, the refills and inkstand out as long-lasting and dark.
Strengths in the SWOT analysis of Cello pen
Strengths of any products inflict the positive aspects of the same. With the Cello Pen, the list of strengths is endless. The pens are crafted carefully by the efficient makers and the quality of the product is what sets it apart from the other brands producing the same products. The following are the strengths of Cello Pen:
- Unique tip of the pens – the tip of the refill used in the cello pens are not just unique in it’s geometrically shaped structure but is designed to provide with good grip. This is what provides with a good and comfortable writing. Not just that, the tip is very porous which ensures smooth flow of the ink from the tip to the paper for eloquent writing.
- Durable writing units – every single Cello pen writing unit is being manufactured and supplied from Switzerland. That is not the high point though. It is the material used in the same that makes it durable and long-lasting. The tips are made from nickel and silver alloys or Tungsten carbide. The 0.5mm ball rotates in a socket which ensures that the person can efficiently write under any angle.
- Low pressure and high volume – yet another thing about the Cello pens is its ink flow system. The ink in the pens is of low viscosity which ensures easier flow with low pressure. This ensures that you don’t have to apply any kind of major pressure while writing.
- Feather flow ink system – specially developed for the gel pens, this added yet another dimension to the quality of the gel pens from the range. This smooth flow ensures a flawless and an even more enduring performance.
- Reliable brand – the brand of Cello is something that is not known around for just a few years. It has been a household name for several years now and is continuing to do so even after the launch of several other brands and varieties.
Weaknesses in the SWOT analysis of Cello pen
Weaknesses inflict the areas that are lagging behind in a brand or its product. Some of the weaknesses of Cello pens include:
- Growing competition – the brands surrounding pens and stationeries are increasing with each passing day. With the same, the competition is rising as well. This is something that often plays as a downside to the brand of Cello pens. The contemporaries in the market is evolving and growing with each passing day and thus the competition as well.
- Better products – with the growing competition, the contemporaries are coming up with better equivalents and that too at a much-reduced price. This is often a time playing as a weakness for the brand.
Opportunities in the SWOT analysis of Cello pen
Opportunities classify as those sectors in the market where the brand can flourish and proliferate. This is exactly where Cello pens have been focusing on to generate better results and profitability.
- Better branding strategies – the branding that Cello has opted for is definitely something that makes it step out from the competitors. It has monopolised some popular faces and celebrities which is set to improve the brand equity. The added bonus is the better social and digital media marketing of the same.
- Newer additions – the same old Cello pens are long gone. While the old ones are still shelved in stocks, the brand is also coming up with newer variants with better quality material and design to uplift their marketing and profitability.
Threats in the SWOT analysis of Cello pen
Threats are the factors which often cause a hindrance in the path of the brand or product. Some of these faced by Cello Pens include:
- Rising number of brands – this is something that has been going around for years now. Cello is a very old brand which has gained its trust amidst its loyal users. Even after the same, there are the emerging brands which pose a hefty amount of threat to the growth of the brand. With the newer, better and sleeker designs, people often tend to easily incline more towards the new choices rather than sticking to the old one.
- Pricing – the pricing is yet another threat faced by the brand. Newer brands are coming up with better design and better quality and that too at a much-reduced rate. This is often something that degrades the sales of Cello pens in the market.