Industrial marketing is the marketing of goods and services from one business to another. Industrial goods are those which are used in Industry for producing a Different end product from one or more raw materials. Industrial marketers are those people which through their talent and perseverance market their product.
Some Suggestions to Industrial Marketers are:-
1. Understand how your customers run their business.
2. Show how your good or service fits into your customer’s business.
3. Make sure the benefits you sell stay current.
4. Know how customers buy and fit your selling to their buying process.
5. When selling, reach everyone on the customer’s side involved in the buying decision.
6. Communicate to each decider the message that will address his or her chief concerns.
7. Be the person or firm with whom your customers prefer to have a relationship.
8. Be sure everything is consistent with your chosen level of quality, service, price, and performance.
9. Understand your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
10. Strive to dominate your niche.
11. Train your people in each aspect of your business and that of your customers.
12. Have a distribution system to meet customers’ needs.
13. Seek new markets and new applications for your existing products.
14. Enhance your products with customer service.
15. Have your goals clearly in mind.
Get Daily Marketing Updates in your Inbox