Customer orientation is of ultimate importance to deliver value added products. There are 4 basic stages for customer orientation
- Development has to be done keeping customer needs into mind.
- Products should be customer oriented.
- The development cycle time should be minimal
- As per the product, the manufacturing should be such that it gives the best products to the customer
- Quality should not be compromised
- Manufacturing cycle time should be reduced
- Identifying and targeting the right customer
- Processing the demand as early as possible
- Customization of the products for the market
- Deliver to the target customer
- Reduce delivery time
- Value for money products
Thus by these 4 steps, A value added product is delivered.
Get Daily Marketing Updates in your Inbox