Dear readers, am listing out a number of books here on several different subjects of marketing. As you go down the page, you will find subject / sector specific books as well.
FEATURED MARKETING BOOKS
- Marketing Insights From A to Z: 80 Concepts Every Manager Needs to Know - Philip Kotler (An excellent book covering 80 different concepts of marketing. Great for beginners)
- Marketing For Dummies - The Dummies Ebook collection is one of the best for Learners and The “Marketing for dummies” lines out one of the best concepts of Marketing. Do check out the complete dummies collection below.
PHILIP KOTLER COLLECTION
- Marketing Management (14th Edition) - The most comprehensive marketing management book
- Ten Deadly Marketing Sins: Signs and Solutions - The book is a concise guide for smart managers
- B2B Brand Management - Philip Kotler on Branding and B2B brand management
- Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit
- Social Marketing: Influencing Behaviors for Good
- Marketing For Dummies - The Dummies Ebook collection is one of the best for Learners and The “Marketing for dummies” lines out one of the best concepts of Marketing.
- Web Marketing All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies - Starting Web Marketing? This book is a must read for Web marketing beginners as well as advanced users. It lines out various concepts such as SEO, Blogging, social media and email marketing.
- Small Business Marketing for Dummies, Second Edition - Many of Marketing91 readers are small business owners. The book “Small Business marketing for dummies details out several aspects which can be highly useful for Small business owners.
- Branding For Dummies - Be it from Naming your brand, to identifying your brand niche and finally establishing your strong brand, Branding for dummies takes you step by step into the world of branding and makes you a master of it.
LOOKING FOR MORE? BROWSE MORE MARKETING BOOKS BELOW